F-1 Student Visa

If you are a international student who desires to obtain academic studies in the United States, you may apply for a non-immigrant student visa, called an F-1 visa. An F-1 student visa is approved and issued to an foreign student by an American Consulate aboard who desires to get a full-time studies at an accredited school in the United States. It covers students of all ages and academic levels, from elementary school to doctoral programs.

If you plan to obtain F-1 Student Visa, you must be accepted by the prospective educational program just before applying for the F-1 visa. The process to obtain an Fl Student Visa may take time. You can find information about the process of applying for an F-1 student visa on the Internet. Once you obtain an F-1 student visa, it is your responsibility to maintain your status, so you can stay in the United States as long as you are enrolled in school.

Comments are closed.